Saturday, November 13, 2010

Buddy's day out.

I recently started a new job in Salt Lake at the airport. Everyone who knows me knows I love to drive so the commute is something I look forward to. The only problem is I work 10 hour days so sometimes it doesn't make sense to come home every night. Lucky for me I have a very good friend who watches my house two days a week so I can stay in the SLC. She gets paid to watch my animals and sleep over.

Last week she had a feeling she should check in on my house before she went to a movie that would get her home after midnight. She quickly came over to the house and Buddy greeted her in the carport. Apparently, while I was gone, someone opened the gate and didn't close it behind them and Buddy spent the day free range. According to my friend he was so happy and looked like he had had the best day ever.

The next day I got home and this lil dog stunk sooooo bad. He smelled like poop and dog, both undesirable smells and I kind of put off giving him a bath, well that is until I found two dirty diapers in the front yard...licked clean. I am sure on his trip around the neighborhood he found these two landmines and brought them home. He immediately got a bath. My friend snapped this photo and it cracked me up, so here is Buddy in the midst of a bath. Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Love the furrowed doggie eye brows. You can literally read his thoughts: "Humans suck, humans suck, humans suck."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, that dog is flipping some 'tude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The diaper thing really grosses me out... but the photo is so great it makes up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new bathroom! Take more pictures of it, but leave Buddy out of it, please! Yuck! Dogs! But Buddy is really cute.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete